Employee Well Being has gone for a toss after pandemic hits every industry. HR Leaders are continuously bringing innovative solutions around employee Wellbeing by technology, counsellors, yoga sessions, teams fun online activities and weekly check-ins. Still, after 6 months of work from home, various data show that employees are still concerned about their future of work.
LinkedIn surveyed 3,377 professionals between July 27 and September 6 as part of the LinkedIn #WorkforceConfidenceIndex and found that close to 40% of the respondents are facing increased stress and anxiety. This is as many as the share of people facing financial instability.
Among those working remotely:
- 2/5 Employees are dealing with elongated working hours
- 1/4 respondents said they’re struggling to focus on work.
- 1/3 women respondents are putting in extra hours to afford childcare.
- With many offices opening, 50% of the professionals are worried about exposing themselves to the virus.
- Over 3/5 professionals in India who reported financial instability due to the ongoing crisis faced an income reduction
In this Panel Discussion, we are going to discuss:
- Despite of many employee well- being initiatives since last 9 months why employees are still stressed and anxious?
- How to measure ROI of such initiatives and analyse impact and adoption that matters most to the employee.
- Do organizations need to take extra care and initiatives for women @ work
- Is Financial Well being most overlooked and underrated cause of stress?